- Thermoelectric cooler for wine and beverage storage
- Vibration-free, energy efficient and ultra-quiet
- Holds 16 bottles or 43 liters
- Adjustable touch control, for temperatures between 39°F and 68°F
- Cool blue LED temperature display
- Interior white light, elegantly illuminates wine labels
- Double tempered, tinted glass panel, keeps your wines safe and blocks out harmful UV light
- Power rating: 70W, ultra energy-efficient
- Store up to 16 bottles of your favorite reds, whites and rosés in an attractive, temperature-controlled environment
Keep your fine wines attractively displayed, cool and ready to serve with the Volsen Vientos Precision Wine Cellar. The Vientos holds up to 16 standard-sized wine bottles, and lets you set the perfect temperature, anywhere between 39ºF to 68ºF, so you can keep a selection handy and ready at a moment’s notice for guests, friends and family.
Unlike conventional compressor-based wine cellars, the Vientos uses thermoelectric cooling – that means it is vibration-free, ultra-quiet and energy-efficient. The no-vibration design is particularly significant – it ensures undisturbed sedimentation to preserve the taste and consistency of your cherished wines.
The double tempered, tinted glass panel protects wines from harmful UV radiation and sunlight, while the easy-access touch control function – conveniently located on the glass door – lets you to easily set and monitor the temperature, and turn on and off the interior light.
The Vientos is suitable for all wines – simply place your red wines at the top, white wines in the middle, and sparkling wines at the bottom and move bottles from the bottom to the top shelf when you’re ready to serve.